Thursday, November 6, 2014

Meaningful Holiday Gifts from Tristan Publishing

 What a GREAT show we had on Energy Awareness Radio last night! If you're looking for the perfect gift, you'll find all you need to complete your holiday shopping list. Go to www.blogtalkradio.com/energyawareness to listen to the show.
 
I think most of us are fully aware that the holidays are right around the corner so we here at Energy Awareness Radio wanted to provide a show that would help you with your holiday shopping list. A gift that is beautiful to look at, could be displayed in your home and from which you would continually receive benefit.

We discuss a different book each and every week on Energy Awareness Radio. This week, we discussed so many books with Sheila and Brett Waldman, owners of Tristan Publishing, and each book has a beautiful message and each message will trigger memories, make you laugh or cry and make your heart smile BIG!!!!!

I met Sheila at the Book Expo America in New York City this past May. The display of books in the Tristan Publishing booth was incredible. First, every book is of the highest quality and you could absolutely see and feel that rom a distance. The colors are vivid and the designs are beautiful. I was completely drawn in. As I picked each book up, I was amazed by the feel of the book. They have paper jacket covers but this is not the typical paper jacket. I removed the jacket looked at the book itself - it was like going back in time. These books are made as in days gone by. I don't know what it is, I just know they feel good and each one seems to emit a positive, uplifting energy - and I hadn't opened the book yet.
 
Upon opening a few books I could see that they are short, succinct and impactful. The books are so insightful. They shift your energy so quickly because the authors have written in a way that tells a complete story that in some cases, is their story, but that the reader can resonate with very easily. I've experienced this with books before, but not so many at once.
 
From messages of hope, gaining new perspectives on life and learning how to let go to teaching life lessons for children – each book is its’ own special gift.  From my conversation with Sheila I learned about their company philosophy and I knew, right then and there these exquisite treasures needed to be shared globally. They agreed to come on-air and share all that they have with all of us.
 
Listen to the show www.blogtalkradio.com/energyawareness and you'll understand completely.


No comments:

Post a Comment